HOLLEY HI-RAM CARBURETED BLANK TOP INTAKE GM LS3 L92
Carbureted Hi-Ram Intake with Blank Configurable Top
The Holley GM LS3/L92 Modular Hi-Ram Intake Manifold is introduced as a cost effective alternative to fabricated sheet-metal for high-performance applications where induction system height is not limited. Coupling this Hi-Ram intake with the high flowing LS3/L92 style cylinder heads has outstanding potential for N/A and forced induction applications at a budget-minded cost. Aggressive, bold, race-bred styling will make bad intentions clear for drag race, muscle car, marine, off-road, sandrails, pulling trucks, track, street-rod applications and more! • The base is designed to be modular in configuration to accept a wide range of carbureted and EFI tops and to be attractive to builders and fabricators as the foundation for custom induction systems. • Runner length and the tapered cross-section designed to perform well for a wide range of engine configurations • Cast aluminum construction. • Intended for use on N/A or forced induction engines in the 6.0 to 7.0+ liter range, max power at 7000-8000+RPM.
- Height (Carbureted or EFI, 2x4V Top Mount & Blank) – 11.08” to the lifter valley cover flange on engine block.
- Base Plenum Top Mounting Flange Height – 8.42” to the lifter valley cover flange on engine block.
- Port Size – 2.49” Height x 1.21” Wide
- Mounting Flange Gasket Type – Standard LS3 Molded O-Ring
- Plenum Top Gasket Type – 3/32” Round O-ring Cord
- Runner Length – 6.50”, As-Cast Runner Cross-Sectional Area – Tapered 4.25” to 2.77 in²
|Front Height||11.08 inch|
|Fuel System Type||Carb|
|Rear Height||11.08 inch|
|RPM Power Band||7000-8000|