Edelbrock Super Victor Carbureted 4150 Series LS Intake Manifold LS3
Chevy LS Super Victor
Super Victor LS Intake Manifold
The Super Victor LS3 manifold is designed for Gen IV LS engines equipped with LS3/L92 cylinder heads. It's ideal for any large displacement, 700+ hp, racing engine, running an carbureted system. When tested on the new 410 c.i.d. engine, the Super Victor LS# prototype made 750 hp @ 7,500 rpm for an improvement of 24 hp over the competitors.
- 24% larger runners than Edelbrock Victor Jr. p/n 350-28457
- Features a 4150 Series carburetor pad
- The large plenum makes these intake manifolds ideal for nitrous and forced induction
- Tapered runners allow for increased flow at high rpm
- Can accommodate bores up 2.25"