Precision Turbo Class Legal Turbocharger X275 88 for Most X275 Classes, Part #PTB705-5500
HP Rating: 1,600
Racing is easy - it's winning that can be the challenge. With 20 champions and 32 record holders in 2010 alone, Precision Turbo and Engine has a longstanding history of building turbochargers that win. We know what it takes to put together the perfect unit to boost you ahead of the competition. Success doesn't come from a standard off-the-shelf turbocharger; it comes from years of dedicated research, development and real-world racing experience. You can trust PTE to get you where you want to be.
*Some compressor and turbine options may not be available for this model. Please see below for the options that are available. If you have any other questions, feel free to call us.
This Class Legal turbocharger features the following:
• Exclusive CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) compressor wheel machined from a 2618-aluminum forging
• Higher efficiency and faster transient response for maximum power and performance
• 88mm inducer compressor wheel
• Large frame compressor cover with ported shroud inlet
• F or G trim turbine wheel
• Turbine housing options:
- F trim available with 1.0 A/R
- G trim available with 1.0, 1.32, or 1.50 A/R
(All housings feature a 5" V-band discharge)
• Air-cooled, dual ceramic ball-bearing center housing rotating assembly (CHRA)
Approved for use in most X275 series found throughout the country. Please verify rules to check legality of the turbocharger prior to purchasing.
We're committed to helping you build the quickest and fastest racecars possible by developing the best turbos on the market, period. Precision customers were the first to break the 6-second barrier in Sport Compact racing, the 200MPH barrier in Super Street Outlaw and have won championships and set records in practically every racing sanctioning body out in existence.