Precision Turbo Street and Race Turbocharger - GEN2 Pro Mod 102 CEA
Precision Turbo Street and Race Turbocharger - GEN2 Pro Mod 102 CEA, Part #93816431539, 23816431539
HP Rating: 2,250
With a dedicated commitment to innovation, PTE's revolutionary GEN2 Pro Mod turbochargers were designed with the hardcore enthusiast in mind. Purpose-built for improved strength, durability and longevity, the center housing and compressor backplate assembly is an innovative one-piece design, manufactured from an aluminum forging. Additionally, these units come equipped with stainless steel turbine housings complete with an extended turbine discharge with cross-bolt provisions for added safety.
Safety was also a key consideration when developing the new designs, and all of Precision's GEN2 Pro Mod turbos are SFI-approved when used with our stainless steel V-band inlet/outlet housing.
*Some compressor and turbine options may not be available for this model. Please see below for the options that are available. If you have any other questions, feel free to call us.
PTE's GEN2 Pro Mod 102 CEA® Turbocharger features the following:
• Exclusive GEN2 CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) compressor wheel machined from a 2618-aluminum forging
• Higher efficiency and faster transient response for maximum power and performance
• 102mm inducer compressor wheel
• Exclusive CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) 105mm exducer turbine wheel
• Turbine housing options:
- T5 1.40 A/R
- Stainless steel V-band inlet/outlet
* NOTE: Additional cost may apply for certain housings.
• Extended turbine housing discharge with cross-bolt provisions
• Air-cooled, dual ceramic ball-bearing center housing rotating assembly (CHRA)
• One-piece CHRA and compressor backplate assembly to improve durability
Unlike anything else on the market today, Precision's GEN2 Pro Mod turbochargers are set to be a serious game-changer in the world of turbo technology. Precision customers are already setting records with these GEN2 Pro Mod turbos: Jose "El General" Gonzalez has set both the ET and MPH records and Don Walsh, Jr. still holds 1/4 mile MPH record. You could be next!