Precision Turbo Street and Race Turbocharger - PT6766 CEA
Precision Turbo Street and Race Turbocharger - PT6766 CEA, Part #PTB305-6766, PTB305-6766B, PTB405-6766, PTB405-6766B, PTB505-6766, PTB505-6766B, PTB605-6766, PTB605-6766B, PTB655-6766, PTB655-6766B
HP Rating: 935
We know you want to be the best both on the track and off. Whether you're a diehard racer or just looking to boost your daily driver's performance, Precision Turbo and Engine has what you need. For exceptional power and unbeatable technology at an affordable price, PTE can help you find the perfect turbocharger for your unique setup.
Ball Bearing Option Available
(add $850.00 to MSRP)
*Some compressor and turbine options may not be available for this model. Please see below for the options that are available. If you have any other questions, feel free to call us.
PTE's PT6766 Turbocharger features the following:
• Exclusive CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) compressor wheel machined from a 2618-aluminum forging
• Higher efficiency and faster transient response for maximum power and performance
• 67mm inducer compressor wheel
• Compressor cover options:
- "E" compressor cover 3.0" inlet/2.0" outlet
- "S" compressor cover 4.0" inlet/2.5" outlet
- "Ported S" compressor cover 4.0" inlet/2.5" outlet
- "H" compressor cover 4.0" inlet/3" outlet
- "Ported H" compressor cover 4.0" inlet/3" outlet
• Exclusive CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) 66mm, 76 trim turbine wheel
• Turbine housing options:
- T3 .63 or .82 A/R with 4 bolt (2.5") discharge
- T3 .63 A/R with 5 bolt discharge (with or without wastegate hole)
- T3 .63 or .82 A/R with 3" V-Band discharge
- V-Band inlet .82 A/R with V-Band discharge
- T4 Tangential .58, .68, .81, or .96 A/R with 3 5/8" V-Band discharge
- T4 Divided .84, 1.0, 1.15, or 1.32 A/R with 3 5/8" V-Band discharge
- Buick .63 or .85 A/R
- GMC Syclone/Typhoon .85 A/R
- K26 .82 A/R
* NOTE: Additional cost may apply for certain housings.
• Available with either a Hydrodynamic 360° thrust bearing system, or an Air-cooled, dual ceramic ball-bearing center housing rotating assembly (CHRA)
Precision customers have a history of setting records and getting noticed. They don't sit in the stands watching the action - they're the ones making it happen. Innovation is a collaborative process and we focus our efforts on you. Get involved and be a part of the action today with PTE.